Crisp • Invigorating • Sophisticated
Our non-alcoholic drinks taste like a special occasion, but are never too sweet for everyday enjoyment. Playfully formulated and thoughtfully made, each of our leisure sodas tastes like nothing you’ve had before.
Alta is a spritzy, alcohol free take on the quintessential Italian aperitif, the Negroni. Intense, pink citrus bite is balanced with fresh and fruity spice notes.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories.
- No artificial sweeteners and no "natural" flavors.
- Mellow bubbles. For intense bubbles, get your Alta in bottles.
Always alcohol free.
- Drink it straight.
- Pour into a glass with an orange twist.
- Mix in highballs with gin or light rum, or in an Americano.
- Pair with pepperoni pizza, charcuterie & antipasti, or happy hour oysters.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, and Extracts of Italian Chinotto, Juniper Berry, Orris Root, Mandarin Orange, Allspice Berry, Clove Bud, and Anise, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
great but delivery difficult
I love casamara club’a sodas despite the price tag. They help me stay sober and so it’s worth it. However, they are extremely difficult to find locally and the cost of shipping to order direct is prohibitive. Thank goodness for this Alta in a CAN! 24 packs are more affordable and are FREE to ship!! Storage at home is tricky, but that’s the only downside. I’ll keep purchasing other flavors from local vendors, but I really hope CC keeps these cans on offer. I’ve tried countless other NA options, but none come close to CC’s sodas in terms of complexity, food pairing ability, and sheer deliciousness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device