A botanical soft drink for those in search of something juicy & delicate.
A strawberry soda with a patchwork of influences ranging from New Orleans cocktail culture to celebratory red drinks, Fora is like stumbling into a secret garden party. Notes of bright red strawberry kissed with tart hibiscus, rhubarb, and spice notes.
These brand new leisure sodas from head of production Erica Johnson are a reimagining of Americana culture, inspired by what leisure means to her.
Our botanical soft drinks taste like a special occasion, but are never too sweet for everyday enjoyment. Playfully formulated and thoughtfully made, each of our leisure sodas tastes like nothing you’ve had before.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 20 calories.
- No alternative sweeteners, no "natural" flavors
- Straight from the can.
- Over ice with a lemon twist.
- Mix in spritzes with Spanish white vermouth.
- Pair with marinated olives, artichokes, or Dungeness crab.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Strawberry Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, Extracts of Grapefruit Peel, Rhubarb Root, Black Pepper, Allspice Berry, Hibiscus Flower, and Rose Petal, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 can. Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 85mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 5g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device