A coastal spritz that's lush, earthy, and adventurous.
Notes of candied lemon, woodsy sage, and breezy salinity pair well with crusty bread, seafood risotto, and salty snacks like prosciutto and french fries.
- All real ingredients. No fake stuff.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories. No zero calorie sweetener nonsense.
We love this tart, herbaceous spin on a Dark & Stormy.
4oz Casamara Club Onda
0.5oz Lemon Juice
2oz dark amaro, preferably Amaro Montenegro
Fill a chilled Collins glass with ice. Add, in layers, the lemon juice, then the Onda. Stir gently. Float the Montenegro by pouring over the back of a spoon. Serve with a straw. Garnish with orange wheel.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, Extracts of Italian Lemon, Sage Leaf, Rhubarb Root, Italian Chinotto, Juniper Berry, and Aniseed, Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device