For those in search of something special.
Our Americana leisure sodas are light and refreshing soft drinks, like a spritz made in the style of a very popular Caribbean rum and ginger drink (that's Isla), or something you might find at a New Orleans garden party (if you know the right people, anyway — that's Fora).
Each is non-alcoholic and not very sweet, so they're all good to drink on their own, with food, and with friends. Imagine an extra dry craft soda that's satisfying like a "long" cocktail, but without any alcohol or fake sweeteners.
In the mood for something special? Have a leisure soda and take it easy.
- Real botanicals
- 20 calories
- No fake sweeteners
- No alcohol
- Drink straight from the bottle
- Pour into a nice glass over ice, and garnish with a little citrus peel. It can be nice to match your citrus garnish to the ingredients, but whatever you have on hand is okay.
- Use leisure soda in a G&T if tonic water is too sweet, or in a whiskey soda if you like a bit more flavor.
- Our friends who run nice restaurants say our drinks are very easy to pair with food, because they have a good balance of tart, sweet, and bitter flavors.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lime Juice, Ginger Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, Extracts of Black Strap Molasses, Bourbon Madagascar Vanilla, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cinnamon, Thyme, Black Peppercorn, and Clove, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 can. Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 97mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 5g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Strawberry Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, Extracts of Grapefruit Peel, Rhubarb Root, Black Pepper, Allspice Berry, Hibiscus Flower, and Rose Petal, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 can. Amount Per Serving: Calories 20, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 85mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 5g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device