Our soothing, cinnamon-infused take on the classic Italian spritz.
Notes of lavender, strawberry candy, and fruit tart acidity make this one perfect for settling down with fresh fruit, ice cream, or old movies.
- All real ingredients. No fake stuff.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories. No zero calorie sweetener nonsense.
A paloma variation that’s a bit less sweet, and lot more complex.
2oz Vida mezcal blanco espadín
0.5oz lime juice
2oz Casamara Club Sera
Build in a chilled, salt-rimmed Collins glass, then add ice. Top with Sera. Garnish with half a grapefruit wheel.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, Extracts of Grapefruit, Cinnamon Bark, Rhubarb Root, Italian Chinotto, Allspice Berry, and Aniseed, Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device