A botanical soft drink for those in search of something lightly spiced & sophisticated.
Sera is a soothing grapefruit spritz, a mellow, lightly tart take on the classic Italian spritz. Notes of lavender and fruity acidity make this one perfect for settling down.
Our botanical soft drinks taste like a special occasion, but are never too sweet for everyday enjoyment. Playfully formulated and thoughtfully made, each of our leisure sodas tastes like nothing you’ve had before.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories.
- No alternative sweeteners, no "natural" flavors
- Prefer aluminum? Get your Sera in cans.
Always alcohol free.
- Serve in a glass a grapefruit twist.
- Drink from the bottle.
- Mix in palomas, highballs with dark rum, or classic spritzes.
- Pair with coconut curries or braised short ribs.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, and Extracts of Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Rhubarb Root, Italian Chinotto, Allspice Berry, and Anise, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Delicious! Dry and not too sweet. I think it would be nice with a NA gin like Seedlip, too.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device