For those in search of something lightly spiced & sophisticated.
This afterglow spritz leisure soda tastes like a light and refreshing Italian pink spritz. (Maybe you know the one?) It's non-alcoholic and not very sweet, so it's lovely to drink on its own or with food. Imagine an extra dry craft soda that's satisfying like a "long" cocktail, but without any alcohol or fake sweeteners.
In the mood for something lightly spiced & sophisticated? Have a leisure soda and take it easy.
Prefer glass? Sera is now available in cans.
- Real botanicals.
- 15 calories.
- No fake sweeteners
- No alcohol
- Drink from the bottle
- Serve it in a glass with a grapefruit twist
- Try it in a paloma instead of sweet soda
- Pair with coconut curries or braised short ribs.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, and Extracts of Grapefruit, Cinnamon, Rhubarb Root, Italian Chinotto, Allspice Berry, and Anise, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Delicious! Dry and not too sweet. I think it would be nice with a NA gin like Seedlip, too.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device