Bold • Invigorating • Sophisticated
Alta is a spritzy, alcohol free take on the quintessential Italian aperitif, the Negroni. Intense, pink citrus bite is balanced with fresh and fruity spice notes.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories.
- No artificial sweeteners and no "natural" flavors.
- Stronger bubbles. For mellow carbonation, get your Alta in cans.
Always alcohol free.
- Pour into a glass with an orange twist.
- Drink it straight.
- Mix in highballs with gin or light rum, or in an Americano.
- Pair with pepperoni pizza, charcuterie & antipasti, or happy hour oysters.
Ingredients & Nutrition Facts
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, and Extracts of Italian Chinotto, Juniper Berry, Orris Root, Mandarin Orange, Allspice Berry, Clove Bud, and Anise, with Mediterranean Sea Salt..
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device