Fresh • Zippy • Mountain air
Our non-alcoholic drinks taste like a special occasion, but are never too sweet for everyday enjoyment. Playfully formulated and thoughtfully made, each of our leisure sodas tastes like nothing you’ve had before.
Como is a fresh, orange alpine amaro spritz. It’s an easy crowd pleaser that tastes like a cool breeze on a warm day with mandarin orange, fresh mint and subtle wildflower notes.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories.
- Mellow bubbles. For stronger bubbles, get your Como in bottles.
- No additives means no artificial sweeteners and no added flavors.
Always alcohol free.
Looking for Capo? This is it! We had to change the name because a multinational spirits corporation threatened to sue us, and we don't have the time, money, or energy to play like that.
- Pour into a glass with an orange twist.
- Mix with bourbon or blanc vermouth.
- Pair with deli sandwiches, fried rice, and everything else.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, and Extracts of Mandarin Orange, Chamomile, Peppermint, Licorice Root, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Clove Bud, and Cardamom, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
great but delivery difficult
I love casamara club’a sodas despite the price tag. They help me stay sober and so it’s worth it. However, they are extremely difficult to find locally and the cost of shipping to order direct is prohibitive. Thank goodness for this Alta in a CAN! 24 packs are more affordable and are FREE to ship!! Storage at home is tricky, but that’s the only downside. I’ll keep purchasing other flavors from local vendors, but I really hope CC keeps these cans on offer. I’ve tried countless other NA options, but none come close to CC’s sodas in terms of complexity, food pairing ability, and sheer deliciousness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device