Our spritzy take on the classic Italian aperitivo.
Alta has a bright pink citrus bite and fresh, fruity spice notes that pair well with deep savory foods like pizza, breakfast sandwiches, and happy hour oysters.
- All real ingredients. No fake stuff.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories. No zero calorie sweetener nonsense.
This spritzy, citrus-forward variation on the Americano, a classic Italian aperitivo, is bright, refreshing, and easy-drinking.
1oz sweet vermouth
3-4oz Casamara Club Alta, to taste
Combine vermouth and Campari in a large wine glass filled with ice. Top with Alta and stir gently to combine. Garnish with orange wheel.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, Extracts of Italian Chinotto, Juniper Berry, Orris Root, Mandarin Peel, Allspice Berry, Clove Bud, and Aniseed, Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device