For those in search of something classic.
This aperitivo leisure soda tastes like a light and refreshing spritz made in the style of a Negroni. It's non-alcoholic and not very sweet, so it's good to drink on its own or with food. Imagine an extra dry craft soda that's satisfying like a "long" cocktail, but without any alcohol or fake sweeteners.
In the mood for something classic? Have a leisure soda and take it easy
Prefer glass? Alta is available in bottles.
- Real botanicals
- 15 calories
- No fake sweeteners
- No alcohol
- Drink it straight.
- Pour into a glass with ice, garnish with an orange twist.
- If your G&T is too sweet, try Alta instead of tonic water.
- Pair with pepperoni pizza, charcuterie & antipasti, or happy hour oysters.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Demerara Cane Sugar, and Extracts of Italian Chinotto, Juniper Berry, Orris Root, Mandarin Orange, Allspice Berry, Clove Bud, and Anise, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
These are the best NA drinks I've found so far. They're complex, light, interesting...and somehow just feel like you're drinking something special, which has been great to replace my former post work cocktail or drink. They're sort of a light spritz and if you like bitter and botanical things, I highly recommend giving these a try.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device