Fresh • Zippy • Mountain air
Our non-alcoholic drinks taste like a special occasion, but never too sweet for everyday enjoyment. Playfully formulated and thoughtfully made, each of our leisure sodas tastes like nothing you’ve had before.
Como is a fresh, orange alpine amaro spritz. It’s an easy crowd pleaser that tastes like a cool breeze on a warm day with mandarin orange, fresh mint and subtle wildflower notes.
- Real botanicals.
- 4g sugar, 15 calories.
- Stronger carbonation. For mellow bubbles, get the cans.
- No additives means no artificial sweeteners and no "natural" flavors.
Always alcohol free.
Looking for Capo? This is it! We had to change the name because a multinational spirits corporation threatened to sue us, and we don't have the time, money, or energy to play like that.
- Pour into a glass with an orange twist.
- Mix with bourbon or blanc vermouth.
- Pair with deli sandwiches, fried rice, and everything else.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, and Extracts of Mandarin Orange, Chamomile, Peppermint, Licorice Root, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Clove Bud, and Cardamom, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
It’s difficult to review any particular style of Casamara Club Amaro because they’re all terrific and worthy of 5 stars. Como seemed to go especially well with a long, hot summer, though. You simply can’t go wrong with any of them.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device