For those in search of something fresh & soothing.
This breezy mandarinata leisure soda tastes like a light and refreshing spritz from the Italian Alps. It's non-alcoholic and not very sweet, so it's fun to drink it on your own or with friends. Imagine an extra dry craft soda that's satisfying like a "long" cocktail, but without any alcohol or fake sweeteners.
In the mood for something fresh & soothing? Have a leisure soda and take it easy.
Prefer aluminum? Como is now available in cans.
- Real botanicals
- 15 calories
- No fake sweeteners
- No alcohol
- Drink it straight.
- In a glass with ice, garnished with an orange twist.
- Over whiskey on the rocks, for an "old fashioned" whiskey highball.
- Bring to a party! Pairs well alongside roasted meats & veggies, stir fries, and everything else.
Ingredients: Sparkling Water, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Honey, and Extracts of Mandarin Orange, Chamomile, Peppermint, Licorice Root, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Clove Bud, and Cardamom, with Mediterranean Sea Salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serv. Size 1 bottle, Amount Per Serving: Calories 15, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 4g (1% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 0g. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The restaurant Frances in San Francisco had this as a non alcoholic bev. This was perfect with food. I am on m’y second case. Love it! Like wine, it is brilliant for clearing your palate between bites. It’s also great on its own wIth a slice of tangerine.
I regularly do "dry spells" where I go 3-4 with no alcohol as a reset for my body. The Como sodas are everything I miss about a bitter cocktail and are great in the can or over ice with some citrus!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device